Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday, Dec. 17th

I guess no news is good news. Blood counts keep going up in very small increments, but I think I'm way ahead of schedule for recovery from treatment.

Some time in the next week we'll know the % of Ann's immune system. We are looking for 85% plus. I'll post to the blog when I know.

The next major step after that is PET/CAT scans. We should do that in about 60 days (mid-February). It is one thing to recover from the treatment; it is another for the treatment to work. However, last Wednesday Dr. Doty could not feel any swollen lymph nodes. I, also, can not find any and they were pretty obvious before I started treatment.

I'm a little queezy and a little weak and I've lost more weight than LeMaistre likes, but all-in-all I'm doing very well.

Thanks for checking in.

Rick

1 comment:

Carol said...

Rick,

Thanks for the update. We're sorry that you're feeling queezy and weak, but we're very, very happy to hear that so far things are going well and according to plan. We will keep you in our prayers, as always.

Love and hugs,

Carol and Rich