Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday, December 3rd

Well, this is Day 26 and it was a good day. Dr. LeMaistre said I am doing so well that he's going to let me go to clinic two days a week. That means I can move back to Austin early!

Cindy is going back tomorrow and Mother & I will go up Thursday after clinic. I'll get a long weekend at home this week! Then, some time next week (probably right after clinic on Thursday the 13th) he'll let us move back to Austin and commute down twice a week.

I will come back to S.A. on the 17th, 20th, 24th (maybe), and 27th. Maybe by January I can cut back to once a week.

What a great day!

Rick

2 comments:

Carol said...

Rick and Cindy,

This is terrific news. The neighborhood will be so happy just to know you are in our vicinity! Congrats and blessings for continued healing and strengthening.

Carol and Rich

Amy said...

Congratulations, Rick! I am so excited for you. I think the prayers are working! God Bless!
Amy